A Global Retail Chain Uses Localization Expertise to Help Rollout Oracle in China
IT Convergence’s global reach and local expertise pave the way for a Global Retail Chain’s rollout of Oracle to support three legal entities in China.
The global clothing and accessories giant operates 5 main brands to target a broad range of consumers and secure its position as the largest US retailer. With more than 3000 stores worldwide, it tailors its stores to unique demographic markets by developing multiple formats and designs while sticking to its core principles of style and class.
The Global Retail needed to:
- Bring three entities in China to client’s Oracle’s global platform
- Improve tax reporting to meet statutory requirements
- Configure Oracle to interface with client’s third party local reporting system
By working with IT Convergence the client was able to:
- Ensure local configurations met corporate policies
- Improve efficiency by consolidating Oracle with third-party systems
- Expedite rollout process with on site support and local experts