Loyola Marymount University’s Go Live on Oracle Release 12 Happens On Time
IT Convergence provides vital expertise to help Loyola Marymount overcome issues, ensuring that its R12 upgrade happens on time.
Founded in 1911, Loyola Marymount University (LMU) is a Catholic university rooted in the Jesuit and Marymount traditions. LMU’s enrollment includes 5,509 undergraduate, 1,962 graduate and 1,374 law school students. LMU adopted its current name in 1973, when Loyola University and Marymount College merged, forming the current coeducational institution that exists today in West Los Angeles.
Loyola Marymount needed to:
- Retain vendor support for its Oracle E-Business Suite
- Improve HR and Finance business processes
- Keep its R12 upgrade on track
By working with ITC, Loyola Marymount was able to:
- Go Live on Oracle R12 Successfully and On Time
- Lay the ground work to consolidate its system’s footprint into Oracle
- Improve efficiency and financial reporting capabilities