Reshape your business with the latest Cloud technology the industry has to offer!
Our team can support your business during all phases of the Oracle Cloud project lifecycle, including defining if your business is ready for the Cloud all the way to continuous support.
- Readiness Assessment
Which Cloud strategy suits you best? How will it impact your operations? Get help from our Cloud experts right from the planning stage.
- Roadmap Development
Are you going all in or prefer taking on Edge products first? Our assessment ensures that your transition strategy to the Cloud is rational and successful.
- Implementation Services
Our implementation focuses on achieving the best ROI through fast delivery, few onsite resources, and offshore experience.
- Data Migration
Reduce data migration efforts in up to 70% using an automated Cloud Accelerator tool that converts transactional data from Oracle 11i, R12, Legacy Systems and Excel.
- Upgrade Services
Cloud Applications require two upgrades each year – are you prepared for this challenge? Our team will help you manage the process and advise on new functionalities.
- Remote Functional Support Services
Leverage blended, nearshore or offshore support; change your support levels monthly by up to 50% to ensure the proper level of hours to support your business cycles.
- Cloud Reporting in E-Business Suite
Modernize your Financial Reporting and empower end-users to be ultra-efficient in a mobile-friendly Cloud environment with this quick and cost effective solution.
Cloud Applications We Expertise In
- Revenue Management
- Account Hub Reporting
- Project Financial Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Configure, Price and Quote
- Customer Data Management
- Sales Performance Management
- Global Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Enterprise Planning
- Planning & Budgeting
- Enterprise Performance Reporting
- Account Reconciliation
- Financial Consolidation and Close
- Profitability and Cost Management
- Inventory Management
- Order Management
- Product Life-cycle Management
- Product Master Data Management
- Supply Chain Planning
The ITC Difference
- Oracle Cloud Standard Partners with 70+ Cloud Certifications
- Joined the Fusion Apps early adopter program in 2012
- First Oracle Customer to implement HCM on-premise
- One of the first to use a Cloud Applications/ E-Business Suite co-existence approach
- In-house Cloud investments
- Successfully delivered multiple Oracle Cloud projects
Define Your Business Case and Implementation Actions
- Get help to define your migration strategy and approach
- Prioritize key business and IT initiatives for budget planning
- Identify business benefits and technology improvements
Take a Closer Look at Oracle Cloud Applications
- View the updated look and feel of ERP or HCM Cloud first-hand
- See our Rapid Conversion tool in action
- Have our Cloud experts answer all of your questions