Today’s enterprise technology managers face a daunting challenge. They must balance the need to provide best of breed technology, keep costs low and system integration harmonious while assuring executives that they’re investing in sustainable solutions.
Oracle Fusion Middleware simplifies enterprise technology management by providing companies with end-to-end system visibility on a common platform. With Fusion Middleware, CIO’s and IT Managers have a tool for seamlessly integrating disparate ERP, database, network and reporting solutions. More importantly, it allows them to optimize ROI in IT. With Fusion Middleware companies can:
- Limit throw away costs of customizations that must be made today
- Tailor applications and modules more quickly and for less money, while still relying on common standards and reusable components
- Guarantee solution scalability
- Simplify the growing complexity of ERP, database, reporting tool and network integration
Oracle Corporation has been developing its Fusion Middleware for over a decade, and today it has become the industry’s most comprehensive family of pre-integrated industry-leading middleware, and IT Convergence is uniquely positioned to help you incorporate Fusion Middleware into your system strategy.
Unlike others, IT Convergence isn’t simply a Oracle Fusion solution provider, we also use Fusion in-house. This experience has led to the creation of the Oracle Fusion Center of Excellence (FACE).
FACE is staffed by a dedicated team of Oracle Fusion Middleware Architects who take a 3600approach to your middleware needs. In addition to their expertise with Fusion Middleware components such as SOA, BPM, and B2B, our Architects have experience deploying solutions across a broad range of industries, allowing us to meet your specific business requirements.
At FACE we’re also developing our own methodology, by adapting key deliverables concepts, and key milestones from OUM (Oracle Unified Methodology) to fit into a Fusion Middleware context. Our engineers will guide your company across the different lifecycle stages of adoption while providing support for the smooth integration of ERP systems such as Oracle’s E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Fusion Applications.
As your partner, ITC ensures that your organization enjoys all the benefits that the Fusion Middleware technology stack has to offer: the development and operation of flexible, intelligent business applications as we deliver these specific Fusion Middleware solutions on SOA, BPM, and B2B.
Oracle SOA and BPM suites form the core component of Fusion Middleware which offers standards-based products which enable service oriented architecture solutions. Oracle SOA is standard business integration platform which companies can use to weave staff, systems and documents into a process which can be optimized, managed and monitored.
ITC will help you Architect the SOA solutions that:
- Improve agility and flexibility of business processes
- Increase visibility, control and compliance with business processes
- Adapt and scale your business requirements
- Establish governance to facilitate SLA and KPI management
- Continue to extract value out of existing investments
- Integrate security into process management while segregating security from service functionality
- Establish common development standards and provide common error handling and monitoring platform
IT Convergence’s SOA solutions focus on three main areas:
- SOA Accelerationconsists of a readiness review covering governance, architecture, infrastructure, the compliance of existing SOA projects and the business value that SOA will ultimately deliver to your organization.
- SOA Translation validates your architecture and governance and defines security architecture to address challenges such as confidentiality, data integrity, authentication and authorization, and non-repudiation.
- SOA Transitionis focused on helping you secure an on-going ROI in SOA by helping you fine-tune SOA Governance tools, gain visibility via the Oracle Enterprise Repository, and helping you enforce standards via the Oracle Enterprise Manager.
Oracle B2B is an e-commerce gateway that enables the secure and reliable exchange of business documents between you and your trading partners. It does this because it facilitates end-to-end trading partner management by supporting business-to-business document standards, security, transports, and messaging services.
IT Convergence will help you help you map your trading partner management strategy, define the appropriate B2B solution architecture, implement B2B, test and maintain it. We have our own Oracle B2B implementation framework that reduces development time and cost by creating a configuration-driven approach that is flexible and simple to scale. Second, it allows for new trading partners to be added (on-boarded) rapidly and easily in the future, thus saving time and money.
IT Convergence is a leader in the Oracle Fusion Middleware space, and we want to help you use the applications to improve operating efficiency while simplifying it integration. Click below now to request a free consultation with one of our Fusion Middleware Engineers.
Talk to our experts on building an objective integration strategy