Salesforce.com is without a doubt the dominant player in the marketplace for CRM solutions and is a very important aspect of your sales and customer service management.
The company continues to take market share from established enterprise software players as it rolls out solutions for customer service, marketing, hiring and other functions built on the Salesforce.com platform. Although from the user perspective the system is easy to use, in the background there are many ongoing administrative tasks required to keep the system aligned with changing user populations and to tailor the functionality to best address the needs of the user community.
Cloud Managed Services (CMS)
IT Convergence Cloud Managed Services (CMS) is a global support organization that is SOC-2 compliant. CMS serves large multinational companies who are looking for an outsourcing partner that can provide a diverse set of technology skills and expertise on a 24×7 basis.
- Achieve cost savings by outsourcing support
- Focus on strategic operational activities
- Maximize return on their investments in enterprise technology assets
Our Managed Services include the following in-scope activities:
- User Set Up
- Security And Data Access
- Custom keyboard shortcuts
- Template Support
- Field Configuration & Customization
- Data Services & Management
- Analytics Support – Management Of Reports, Views, And Dashboards
- Automation – Workflow, Validation & Approval Processes
- Integration With Microsoft Office Products
Our certified Salesforce.com support team can:
- Provide web-based training to improve users’ ability to navigate in the system and perform day to day activities
- Create self-service learning simulations for Salesforce.com leveraging Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK) to maximize user adoption and improve business process standardization