Collaborate 08 has reached its final day, and by all accounts the show has been a success. The ITC team is closing out the show in top form, as our team will deliver another five sessions, three of which pertain to “Going Global” with Oracle. ITC’s final sessions include:
- “Implementing Oracle in a Global Environment,” by James Utz and Darek Ball, Weight Watchers corporation, in room 106, at 8:30
- “Getting What You Want: Designing Approvals Management Engine AME Rules for iProcurement,” by Harsha Limaye, in room 403, at 9:45
- “Coeur D’Alene Mines: A Successful Oracle Financials Implementation to Latin American Subsidiaries,” by Cecilia Aceti and Mark Stone, Coeur D’Alene Mines, in room 111, at 9:45 am
- “Cloning Oracle from a Physical to a Virtual Environment,” by Mark Campbell, in Korbell Ballroom, 4D, at 11:00 am
- “We’re Not in Kansas Anymore Toto: How to Plan a Global HRMS Rollout,” by Subash Sitaraman, in room 304, at 12:15
If you would like to meet with one of our speakers in person, our experts will be on-hand at booth #1331. To set up a meeting in advance, please call either Cecilia Aceti (415-518-9516) or Elana Rosenbaum (415-279- 6708).