Collaborate 08 has been an out standing success so far. Since the conference began on Monday, the ITC team has given 7 presentations, and we will be giving 5 more today.
- “China for Dummies: What You need to Know Before Starting An Oracle Implementation,” by Hazel Pang and Patrick Krause, in room 203 at 8:30
- “Where to I Add the Text? Building A Client Data Repository for Oracle Applications with Oracle Portal,” by Tom McGrath, in room 521, at 11:00
- “Getting the Most Out of Oracle Project,” by Owen Welch and Gustavo Canalis, in room 303, at 4:30 pm
- “Oracle Telesales Meets Oracle HRMS – A Powerful Boost to Both Sales and Recruitment,” by Dean Welch, in room 304, at 4:30
- “Load Balancing Techniques for the Oracle E-Business Suite 11i and R12,” by Venkat Perumal, in room 301, at 4:30
If you would like to meet with one of our speakers in person, our experts will be on-hand at booth #3113. To set up a meeting in advance, please call either Cecilia Aceti (415-518-9516) or Elana Rosenbaum (415-279- 6708).