Today may be Collaborate 09’s last day, but the conference is closing with a bang. The IT Convergence team will deliver a total of five presentations today, on business intelligence, Oracle Telesales, SOA, Oracle R12 Advanced Collections, and ITC’s internal upgrade to Oracle Release 12.
- What can BI Publisher Do For You, Barry Markovic, IOUG-481,Track BIWA, 8:30 am
- Mission Possible: Upgrade to Financials, HRMS, CRM, and Project R12 on 3 Continents in 6 Months, Gustavo González, OAUG-1694, 9:45 am
- How Oracle Telesales Helped a Global User of Oracle With Their Sales Organization, Brian Koh, OAUG-1763, 11:00 am
- Bam! We Have Integration – Using SOA Suite/ODI/BAM to Monitor Your Integration Layer, Ahmed Aboulnaga, OAUG-1797, 12:15 pm
- Bad Debt Recovery: Improving Debt Collections Strategy in a Volatile Global Economy, Karen Kerames, OAUG-1342, 12:15 pm
If you weren’t able to attend these sessions, and/or you were unable to stop by and meet the presenters at booth 4151, then click here to visit our Collaborate 09 page, where we will be publishing the white papers supporting all ten of our presentations. The first white papers have already been published, and the rest will follow in short order.