Rest assured, Gustavo’s session will indeed cover Oracle R12.2’s on-line patching, sharing insights from ITC’s experience gained as one of the select few Oracle R12.2 Beta Testers .
However, the presentation will go into much, much greater detail including:
- How Oracle R12.2 impacts Oracle EBS’s 11i’s de-Support plans
- Changes to the technology stack brought by R12.2, including impact on weblogic server, BIPublisher, Oracle RAC and much more
- Differences between Oracle E-Business Suite R12.1.3’s integration with the SOA Gateway and Oracle R12.2’s SOA Gateway integration
- Details on Oracle Weblogic including licensing for existing EBS customers
- Single Sign On with EBS R12.2
- Development challenges for R12.2
- Functional enhancements to R12.2
- Design and user improvements in Oracle Applications R12.2
- Road map and Recommendations for 11i, R12.0, and R12.2 users
Believe it or not, this is only a high level overview of all that Gustavo will be presenting in his 1 hour session! But hey, Larry made him an Oracle ACE Director for a reason.
We look forward to seeing you for, “Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 From A to Z: Real Experience of a Technical Upgrade”at 2:10 on Monday April 7th in Sands Level 1 in room 305.
If you can’t make it there, please stop by Booth 1049 on the Collaborate 14 exhibition floor and introduce yourself in person.
Can’t Be @ Collaborate 14? Not a Problem!
If you are interested in Oracle R12.2 and wanted to go to Collaborate 14 but couldn’t make the trip to Las Vegas then you’re in luck!