This year we’re pulling out all of the stops both to make your Collaborate experience in Denver a success and to bring all of the action to those members of the Oracle end user community who can’t make it to the Mile High City.
To that end, we’re making a host of resources available on line that will be of use and interest to both Collaborate and non-Collaborate attendees.
First, you have our Collaborate 13 Resources page – here you can register to download Collaborate 13 presentations and white papers – several presentations have been added, with more to come during the show.
Second, we have our Collaborate 13 Going Out Guide, to help you quickly find Denver’s hot spots for food, drink, and entertainment.
Third, you have the Collaborate 13 tag on this blog itself, which will serve as a central hub for all of our Collaborate efforts. Specifically, we’ll be providing you with:
– Video posts on presenting at Collaborate and on our own presentations here in Denver
– Reflections on the history of Collaborate , from one of its founders
– Session previews and Q and A with the presenters
– Analysis of the solutions presented at Collaborate and announcements from Oracle
– Announcements of key events
– Reactions, photos and commentary from the conference floor
Follow @IT Convergence
to get updates from our blog as they are posted. And if you’re lucky enough to be at the Oracle Denver Collaborate conference, please stop by booth #1423 to meet our team in person.