The event was held on Thursday March 21stat the prestigious St. Regis Hotel in Houston Texas.
The main reasons ITC decided to partner with Oracle on this event were simple:
• Getting the opportunity to meet and speak with a variety of HR Leaders interested in Fusion
• Present our Fusion capabilities as an Oracle service provider
• Gain insight from Oracle featured speaker Shannon Flinchpaugh from his presentation on “The Power of HR’s Business Contribution”
Some of the topics Flinchpaugh covered during his presentation were:
• The challenges faced by an HR leader during typical day
• Tips for effectively gauging an organization’s talent requirements
• Methods to speed up reporting on labor cost and staff attrition
• Major HR-related concerns of CEO’s (hint: they center around acquiring the best talent)
• Ways that Oracle Fusion HCM makes managing staff easier
• Developing a talent strategy that supports your business goals
Overall, the event was a success because it provided all involved a chance to gain valuable insights on the needs of HR professionals and that of their organizations. And of course the event gave everyone in Houston’s HCM, HRMS, and HRIS community a chance to get to know each other and network.
If you’re interested in taking a deeper dive into Oracle Fusion HCM solutions, make sure to check out our presentation at Collaborate 13 in Denver, “Reality Versus Myth: Co-existence of Fusion Applications HCM with Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS.” The presentation will be held on April 9th at 2:00 pm, and will be conducted by IT Convergence CTO, Gustavo Gonzalez.
If you’re interested in IT Convergence’s Oracle Fusion Applications solutions, either check out the flyer we have uploaded here and/or check out our Oracle Fusion Applications page on our main corporate website.