IT Convergence will be holding its next Webcast, titled “Ace the Oracle E-Business Reporting Test” on Wednesday January 12th at 8:00 am Pacific, 11:00 am Eastern.
This webcast is aimed at previewing ways in which Oracle E-Business Suite users transform complex, tedious data into user-friendly and understandable information. Attendees will also get an idea on of how to choose the right reporting tool.
Specifically, ”Ace the Oracle E-Business Reporting Test” will focus on:
- ● an outline of the reporting tools available to Oracle users, ie: BI Publisher, Discoverer, Noetix and Oracle Business Intelligence.
- ● which reporting tools contain the elements needed to meet your business needs
- ● provide an overview understanding of how each reporting tool works
- ● ensuring scalability with respect to future upgrades
IT Convergence’s expert on Business Intelligence and E-Business Suite, Gustavo Gonzalez Figueroa, who is the Global Information Systems Director at IT Convergence and Tom McGrath, web developer at ITC will be presenting this Webcast.
The webcast is absolutely free of charge and is open to the general public. The only requirements are:
- ● An understanding of one’s current reporting capabilities within E-Business Suite
- ● An understanding on one’s future reporting requirements
The webcast will be held on the 12th of January at 8am Pacific-11am EasternWhat are you waiting for, reserve your spot now. Take advantage and click here to register for “Ace the Oracle E-Business Reporting Test”. You have nothing to lose, but you’ll gain some ´business intelligence.’