As a current Oracle E-Business Suite customer, you want to make sure that your choice of integrated, global business applications will continue to enable your organization to make better decisions, reduce costs, and increase performance.
Our Oracle EBS Services allows you to leverage the full power of your EBS by designing a solution that is robust enough to address your functionality needs of today, while being scalable enough to keep pace as your business grows.
Our EBS Services are:
- Roadmap Development
- Technical, Transformational and Hybrid Upgrades
- Global Rollouts
- Oracle E-Business Suite Native Mobile Applications Implementations
- Oracle E-Business Suite Extension and Customizations
- Compliance with new Release 12.2 development Standards
- Enterprise Command Centers for E-Business Suite
- Upgrading to EBS 12.2.x “Continuous Innovation” Release
All of our service options are designed to avoid critical interruptions and minimize downtime, while maintaining continuity as you unlock new opportunities in your EBS.
recognition & expertise
– Oracle Platinum Partner & Oracle Excellence Awards Recipient
– Advisory Board Members of Oracle EBS
– Gartner Magic Quadrant Recognition for 8+ years (2012-2019)
– Oracle ACE Directors & Deep Functional Expertise
– Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) & Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP)
SPACEFLIGHT COMPANY UPGRADES THEIR EBS AND SUPPORT MODELS WITH ORACLE
This spaceflight is company working to develop commercial spacecraft. The company needed a complete Oracle EBS upgrade without disruption to ongoing business processes.
This Digital Performance Company decided on IT Convergence’s Hosting and Managed Services as the best decision for hosting their Oracle Exalytics. Eventually, they also expanded their Oracle EBS hosting to IT Convergence, as well as Agile, Golden Gate, OBIEE, ASCP, and more – housing their applications in the same, trusted space. Robust Access and documented change management processes were implemented to improve SOC compliance.
Utilizing ITC’s rapid rollout methodology, a new Line of Business was implemented . This included completing the Oracle EBS upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 with seamless handoff to production team, and utilizing a subscription support model to provide Oracle EBS functional and DBA & development support.