“Companies that apply advanced technologies and new ways of working generate more value than those that don’t. Capturing that prize requires Executives to rethink and reinvent every aspect of their business – from strategy to operations.” McKinsey & Co
A complete digital transformation is not about moving to the Cloud or embracing new IT solutions alone. It also involves infusing technology into every strategy discussion and process throughout your organization.
85% of Finance teams are currently undergoing or planning a finance transformation. However, 70% of finance transformation initiatives fail to deliver the forecast benefits to the business.
Financial & Operational transformation success depends on strategic guidance. Meet our experts at MBX 2020 to gain key insights & learn how best to capture opportunities enabled by modern technologies like predictive analytics, AI, IoT and RPA, in building the next-generation operating model for the digital world.
We’ll show you how you can:
- Increase Efficiency – Transform your finance processes like accounts payable with up to 90% automation and 3x cost savings, speed up financial close by 50%, and increase staff productivity by 26%.
- Run Seamlessly your Oracle Cloud Applications – Integrate a continuous testing approach to test your Oracle Cloud Applications updates, minimizing with this the risk of interruption or impact to your operations and financial processes.
- Manage Change in Your Finance Transformation – Understand the impact of digitalization on your workforce, and the change management strategies required to drive transformation without disruption.
- Deliver Better Insights – Provide a consistent, self-service reporting environment that lets you quickly turn data into actionable insights, improving reporting productivity by over 50%.
- Automate Your Financial Processes – Obtain up to a 100% reporting accuracy and up to 90% improved processing time, by applying intelligent automation (RPA) in finance and accounting processes like: Invoicing/billing, month-end accounting, invoice data extraction, among others.
- Leverage RPA in Other Functions – Deploying RPA in other functions like HR, Supply Chain, etc., can drive savings of as much as 60% regardless of your industry and many as 80% efficiency increase in your standard, rules-based processes.
- Improve Cross-Functional Collaboration – Develop complete, connected solutions to improve visibility into all aspects of the business including HR, Supply Chain etc. and align their operations with financial goals.
- Re-imagine the role of technology – as a business & innovation partner – to design a tech-forward business strategy, integrate tech management across organizational silos, and deliver excellent user experiences.
Customer Speak @ Modern Finance Experience – Session ID THT2286
Next-Gen Global Finance Operations at Lower TCO: Instinet Transformation Story
Hear first-hand from the Executive Director of Financial Systems Strategy & Transformation at Instinet to learn how IT Convergence helped them modernize and scale their finance operations, to enable centralized services model and achieve business goals efficiently at lower TCO.
Instinet provides technologically advanced agency-model brokerage services to institutional clients worldwide, helping them lower execution costs and improve performance. As the existing technology couldn’t support centralized services model and achieve business goals efficiently, their focus was on bringing the firm’s global finance operations into the next generation of technologies and business processes. Oracle ERP Cloud implementation helped them automate invoice processing, successfully scale operations without adding costs and get deeper insights from more robust financial reporting. Hear first-hand about the challenges and achievements of this 10+ module implementation across 3 continents and the future vision of their continuous innovation.
BOOK YOUR MEETING WITH OUR EXPERTS AT MBX 2020
ABOUT IT CONVERGENCE
IT Convergence is a global Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer and Oracle Cloud Managed Services Provider with a comprehensive service offering across all three pillars of the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), including Consulting/Advisory, Private Cloud (Hosting), Managed Services, Migrations to Public Cloud, Integration, Big Data & Analytics, Development, RPA, IoT, Cybersecurity, Testing, Training, and Change Management services. We have created value for over 1,100 customers globally, including 1/3rd of Fortune 500 companies.
Oracle MBX 2020 FAQ
Where is Oracle MBX 2020?
This year, Oracle Modern Business Experience will be held at McCormick Place West,
When is the Oracle MBX?
Oracle Modern Business Experience will take place from March 23-26, 2020.