During the ‘90’s the promise of eCommerce tantalized: visit a web page, select from a menu, click “send” and violá – simultaneous payment and delivery! The world of on-line transactions was to be seamless, simple and, dare we say, almost carefree….
Now we know that making eCommerce’s bedrock principle of “point, click, and purchase” both viable and user-friendly requires implementing an often tangled series web services, security protocols, and authentication algorithms.
Listen to Daniel Moffet, VP of Financial Systems and Reporting at Equifax, discuss how his company rolled out Oracle E-Business Suite R12 in 5 countries in Latin America. What were the key strategies and actions they took? Find out what the results were and the next steps in their journey.
This webcast covers:
- Building Equifax’s business case, planning and starting the project
- Main challenges, risks and key actions
- Lessons learned and roadmap
Any E-Business Suite implementation is a challenge. Defining the scope and goals, coordinating your resources, and resolving issues are all critical to the success of the project.
However, rolling out in Latin America brings additional challenges like language barriers, cultural differences, and ever changing regulatory requirements.
Learn how to overcome these challenges and ensure a successful implementation and roll-out in this on demand webcast where we cover:
- Understanding the future of Oracle E-Business Suite in Latin America
- Implementation traditional approach vs. ITC's Approach
- The In-house or Not-In house dilemma
As the second largest economy in the world, China remains an important investment destination for multinationals given the substantial market possibilities and historic growth levels.
However, to conduct business in China successfully your organization will need both technical knowledge and operational experience to handle localization problems, interpret legislation and monitor the operations of every subsidiary. This webcast includes:
- Business overview and 2016 tax updates
- Factors to consider when doing business in China
- Oracle localization requirements
- Solution to deal with language, reporting, and China's National Audit Office and Golden Tax system
- A case study of a manufacturing company
Looking to expand your global Oracle footprint in 2017?
El VP de Sistemas Financieros de Equifax cuenta aquí su experiencia con el proyecto de implementación de Oracle E-Business Suite R12 en 5 países de Latinoamérica. ¿Cuáles fueron las decisiones clave que tomaron? ¿Qué harían diferente? ¿Cuáles fueron los resultados y qué planes tienen a futuro?
Este webcast incluye:
- Justificación, planificación e inicio del proyecto
- Desafíos, riesgos y acciones clave
- Lecciones aprendidas y recomendaciones
Descargue nuestro webinar on demand y aprenda de la experiencia de Equifax para su siguiente proyecto de Oracle EBS.