A Multinational Biopharmaceutical Manufacturer and Distributor Partners With ITC
TO execute divestiture of an international legal entity
Our client is a multinational conglomerate that manufactures and distributes diagnostic imaging agents and radiopharmaceuticals for imaging modalities that are used in medical imaging procedures. Our client reached out to ITC the help with their spin-off project, where they wanted to divest its international legal entity in Peru from their main business.
• Implementing Peru Localization features within the Global processes as well as the e-Billing program
• Fit in local legal requirements into corporate processes
• Dependency on data also had an impact on 3rd party interfaces requiring 4 rounds of testing to be performed
• ERP resided on corporate environment and had to be moved to dedicated servers, involving all client’s ecosystem interfaces like costing, HR, Sales, Direct Purchases, etc.
In support of this project, ITC provided the following Services to the Client:
• Project Management, Testing and Technical support for the overall project
• Work with the Corp Team to assist the Client functional team through the divestiture
• Peru eBilling features based on legal requirements and 3rd party supplier
• Peru Oracle Localization implementation
• 15+ data conversions
Thanks to our support our Client was able to:
• Achieve a successful spin-off over the course of 1+ year with an entire Client
• Replace existing corporate instance with a major Globalization Solution