ITC Development Services deliver stateside quality and experience, at a fraction of cost. Cultural compatibility, including no communication barriers and Eastern time delivery, provide efficiency gains alone, while being at the forefront of technology with our global presence and low attrition rate is valued by our customers for the continuity, ability to scale, and obtain long-standing robust expertise they can trust.
Our team’s experience spans through different technologies, applications, geographies and industries, which our customers rely upon for the flexibility at which we are able to develop customizable, tailor-made solutions that extend our clients’ ERP capabilities to meet their business needs, simplifying their daily operations and optimizing their processes.
Our services provide the required maturity to address the complexities, the fast pace and the iterations that an agile development project carries. Thanks to our team’s location and time zone convenience, we are able to minimize the risk of the project and increase the quality of the service that we are providing.
OUR DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Oracle Development
- Integration Services
- RPA Services
- Microsoft and Open Source Development
- Business intelligence (OBIEE, Tableau, Qlik)
- Cloud Integration Services
ONE OF OUR DEVELOPMENT SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS…
A designer and manufacturer of advanced cutting systems had several custom applications in different sources such as APEX, ASP, Excel, etc., and was looking to build a new one and augment their very senior US based team with an outside provider to help improve ability to scale up and scale down with Development projects, while also maintaining continuity in the Dev Team. Historically they had done all work internally, so there was some concern with moving to an outsourced model.
After understanding what this company wanted to achieve with the development, ITC recommended to build the new application with Oracle Applications Framework (OAF) and also migrate all the previous custom applications to OAF, so they all would be integrated with EBS and in an unified User Experience (UX).
The new application was successfully built, on time and on budget, and all the previous custom applications were migrated to OAF, making them easier to manage and maintain thanks to a single UX integrated with EBS. Since that project this company has worked with ITC for 7+ years in different projects like:
• Building a custom application for managing the flow of the price definition process for new products.
• Developing an application to manage a dynamic catalog to classify their products based on more than 20 variables, which they can edit and add.
• Building an application for patent management related to its products.
• Developing more than twenty applications and reports for data management of BOM (Bill of Materials), ECO (Engineering Change Orders), Inventory, Suppliers, Stocks, Prices and Costs, etc.