Maximize your EBS Investment with our Oracle EBS Assessment
Our Oracle EBS Assessment helps companies using EBS, to maximize their investment and define a better future roadmap and help you execute on it. Whether that is:
- Upgrade to EBS 12.2.8
- Deploy EBS on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Migrate to Oracle Cloud Applications
- Adopt a Hybrid/Coexistence Strategy
How the Oracle EBS Assessment Works?
Our Oracle EBS Assessment methodology takes a snapshot of your entire current system and how it is supporting your operations, and provides critical information and recommendations on the areas which can be improved and/or drive innovation, to achieve a better support of your operations now and in the future.
Our Oracle EBS Assessment comprises 4 work streams: Technical, Functional, Education & Project Management.
- Infrastructure Health Check (How suitable is to keep or take advantage of a “move & improve” to Cloud IaaS)
- RICEW Analysis (all customization analysis)
- Database Assessment (evaluating version, patching, security and best practices)
- Application Assessment (licensing, patch level, etc.)
- Impact Assessment (What happens on Day 1 of R12.2)
- Opportunities Assessment (Benefits of getting R12.2 features, etc.)
- Map & Gap Process Analysis (Reengineering around new features, etc.)
- (Optional) How processes would be mapped into Oracle SaaS and what customizations or legacy systems can be replaced with SaaS
Education & Testing
- Delta Training
- Overview Training
- New Module Training
- Automated Testing through tools or processes
- Scope of work
- Resource plan
- Project Phases
- Phase Zero Work
- Strategic Roadmap (including Journey to Cloud)
- Estimation/Proposal to deliver the Journey to Cloud
- Project Duration and Resource Allocation (Customer + ITC)
Why do you need an Oracle EBS Assessment?
This assessment will help IT leaders with their ERP Roadmap in the context of technology and business objectives to determine if they should be upgrading EBS, going Hybrid or Moving entirely to the Cloud. For any of these options you need a plan with a defined scope, approach, and timeline, among other things. This assessment takes care of these project planning tasks and gives you a clear picture of the next steps, required to modernize your ERP.
What do you get from the Oracle EBS assessment?
The following deliverables are included in this assessment:
- ERP best practices and recommendations to drive efficiency
- Strategy for data capture and cleansing to support analytics
- Evaluation of client’s on-premise EBS and recommendations for migration or upgrade
- Roadmap for the optimal future state of Oracle EBS and the Cloud
Recognition & Expertise
- More than 20 years of Deep Functional and Technical Expertise with Oracle EBS
- Oracle Platinum Partner & Oracle Excellence Awards Recipient
- Advisory Board Members of Oracle EBS
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recognition for 8+ years (2012-2019)