Organizations are facing the risk of disruption to their day-to-day operations due to COVID-19. Visitor screening solutions with thermal cameras can be deployed for touchless screening at various checkpoints in your facility, scanning and visitors for elevated body temperature and PPE compliance before they enter your workplace.
ITC CARES, our Artificial Intelligence-powered visitor screening solution detects temperature, ensures compliance with safety guidelines (such as PPE usage at the point of entry), and supports advanced analytics (such as tracing of employees, analyzing the increase and spread of positive cases, etc.) Integrated workflows notify the HR when someone tests positive for COVID-19 and alert your staff of possible exposure to the infected individual, while making sure that the person’s privacy is fully protected.
Conduct thermal screening at the points of entry to identify people with elevated skin temperature
Ensure PPE compliance by screening visitors for facemask usage at the points of entry
Improve compliance and reduce the risk of infection by monitoring hand sanitization at the points of entry
Ensure proper social distancing and prevent overcrowding at the workplace, especially at common areas
Employee Identity & Traceability
Integrate your employees’ ID cards with access control systems to remotely add, enable and disable access to specific areas
- AI-powered, cloud-based solution provides real-time monitoring, secure collaboration, and instant notifications
- Screen a large number of visitors quickly and efficiently with minimal screening staff
- Centralized command center for visibility into screening operations across multiple locations and facilities, with detailed reporting and analytics
- Reduce the risk of infection to your staff through non-contact screening
- Get accurate temperature readings and quickly identify at-risk individuals
- Monitor and improve PPE and sanitization compliance
- Send real-time alerts to relevant personnel and enable them to respond quickly
- Provide your staff with quick access to critical information via simple, user-friendly dashboards
BUSINESS AND HR WORKFLOWS
ITC CARES integrates with your business and HR applications to create automatic, customizable workflows – such as sending notifications to the company HR or the concerned Manager when safety guidelines are violated. The solution is fully customizable and the workflows can be tailored to your environment and business needs.
What happens when the workflow is triggered?
- The employee is notified via the mobile app that he/she has a possible infection of COVID-19
- The HR department sends an email with a leave form, recommending a quarantine
- The employee is provided with the details of the nearest testing facilities
- The concerned Manager and the Payroll department are notified that the employee is on leave
- Any co-worker(s) who came in contact with the infected employee are notified that they’re at risk of exposure
- After the employee has recovered, he/she is asked to provide a doctor’s note stating that it’s safe for him/her to return to work
WHERE CAN YOU DEPLOY ITC CARES?
- Airports and other public transit systems
- Law enforcement and frontline medical facilities
- Commercial and residential buildings, and office facilities
- Hospitals, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities
- Factories, warehouses, and other manufacturing facilities
- Hotels, shopping malls, and big-box retailers
- Amusement parks, convention centers, and sports facilities
Core body temperatures should be further confirmed using clinical measurement devices like thermometers. It is recommended to use thermographic cameras in accordance with local laws and regulations.
There can be variations in temperature if the camera is used in an ambient environment. It is recommended to use the camera in covered areas or under shade for better performance. IT Convergence and our partners do not guarantee the performance of cameras in external environments.