Tableau Server Performance Optimization for Aluminum Products Manufacturer
The client was facing issues with Tableau Server, resulting in slow query response times, delayed dashboard loading, and poor performance. Tableau Server was consuming excessive system resources which could’ve led to additional hardware costs in the future if not addressed promptly
The client’s financial reports were scheduled to run all day in the background as information was being updated every hour in real time, consuming excessive system resources and impacting overall system performance. Without a backup and restore process, they were also at risk of data loss, which could lead to extended downtime and disrupt their business operations.
IT Convergence analyzed their system and performed Tableau Server performance optimization based of best practice methodologies, which included fixing several configuration and security issues. ITC implemented automatic daily backups using Python scripts, improving their disaster recovery strategy and overall reliability. ITC also enabled real-time notifications to users regarding the system’s health and performance.
- Faster query response times, quicker dashboard loading, and smoother overall performance
- Users can access and analyze data more efficiently, reducing wait times and enhancing productivity
- Configured and maintained as per industry standards and best practices
- Better resource allocation ensures that resources such as CPU, memory, and disk space are utilized effectively
- Fast, reliable performance, leading to increased user satisfaction and adoption