82% of organizations have faced an unplanned downtime over the last three years and 64% of unplanned downtime occurred due to machine or equipment failure.
Asset condition monitoring and predictive maintenance can help you improve the availability and reliability of your assets, but requires accurate and timely asset health data for success. IoT-enabled asset condition monitoring allows you to continuously monitor and collect data on your asset health to detect faults and predict asset failure.
ADVANTAGES OF IoT-ENABLED ASSET CONDITION MONITORING
Our IoT-enabled asset condition monitoring solutions can help you can help you capture all IoT data, and monitor performance and health of equipment and machinery. We can help you:
- Continuously monitor asset health to detect faults and predict asset failure
- Ensure timely resolution of issues via effective incident management
- Gain visibility and get automatic alerts and notifications
- Detect anomalies and predict fluctuations in asset health and performance
- Ensure proactive, timely maintenance to prevent outages