$1.9 trillion of economic value could be created by the use of IoT devices and asset tracking solutions. In the construction industry alone, annual equipment theft is estimated to be up to $1 billion.
Asset tracking makes it easier to remotely track and manage valuable assets and inventory, enabling your business to reduce risk, lower costs, and improve operations. Leveraging blockchain technology, asset tracing solutions provide end-to-end traceability of assets and transaction documents in supply chains to reduce delays and automate record keeping.
ADVANTAGES OF IoT-ENABLED ASSET TRACKING AND TRACING
Our IoT-enabled solutions can help you track and trace assets in real-time, enabling you to get end-to-end visibility into your supply chain, improve productivity, and establish trust with trading partners.
- Track the location of both mobile and fixed assets and get instant notifications to inform you when assets arrive at delivery destinations
- Secure your distribution channels and minimize risks with better theft prevention and recovery
- Increase workforce productivity and save time by eliminating manual, error-prone asset tracking
- Ensure regulatory compliance through automated asset audit reports
- Get insights into customer behavior to optimize product development and create new revenue streams
- Enable end-to-end traceability of assets and transaction documents in your supply chain to reduce delays and automate record keeping
- Track all the activities in your supply chain from conception, purchase of the raw material to finished product
- Setup rules and policies in the form of smart contracts and track compliance so that in case of any dispute, you can track and find the root cause
- Get a high-level view of the entire business with full visibility of all transaction documents and predict delays or yield issues