Digital transformation impacts all areas of a business, resulting in fundamental changes to how businesses operate and deliver value to customers. It enables companies to tap into new markets and compete with new entrants that are leveraging technology to disrupt traditional business models.
- IDC studied the value and benefits that organizations using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure received and concluded that these organizations realized discounted benefits worth US$5 million per organization per year
- In a recent Gartner survey, AI was reported as the most impactful new technology among CEOs for the third year in a row and by 2025, it will be the top category driving infrastructure decisions, resulting in a tenfold growth in compute requirements
- Gartner also estimates that by 2023, organizations that promote data sharing will outperform their peers on most business value metrics, and by 2024, 75% of organizations will have established a centralized data and analytics center of excellence
- In December 2021, Oracle reported that they had 8,500 Oracle Cloud Applications customers and expected this number to be 30,000 customers in the next five years
Findings like these highlight how embracing digital transformation is no longer an option but a necessity for organizations in order to compete effectively and stay ahead of the curve.
Automation Roundtable Session
Tuesday, June 13, 2023 | 8 AM – 9 AM EDT
Grand Sierra C
AVP & Practice Head of Automation at IT Convergence
Operations Manager at Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
Where are your next opportunities to work smarter, not harder? More and more businesses and teams are identifying testing automation as a means of gaining efficiencies, protecting or improving system performance, and minimizing the risk of business disruption. Designing testing automation processes that deliver on all that promise, though, requires strategies that address test data automation, solving for the fragility of automation, managing the total cost of ownership of the automation solution, and pairing it effectively with post-production RPA opportunities.
Join us this hour to connect with other business and technology leaders on this journey, gain insights on the questions you should be asking, and learn how others are taking advantage of automation to fuel success.
Oracle EBS: Maximize your EBS investment by choosing the best path forward – upgrade to the latest version, move to the cloud, or adopt a hybrid strategy.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Solutions Provider Expertise (CSPE) officially recognizes our expertise to build, deploy, run, and manage Oracle and non-Oracle workloads on OCI – all under one contract.
Oracle Cloud Applications: Transform your business processes across every function – finance, human resources, supply chain, manufacturing, etc.
Analytics: Combine data from different sources and gain better insights with minimal help from IT – in the cloud, on-premises, or through a hybrid model.
AI/ML: Extend human capabilities with AI & ML to enable faster decision-making, higher productivity, and business process automation.
Integration: Seamlessly connect and synchronize data and processes between disparate systems or applications
Testing: Achieve faster time-to-value with automated testing, ensuring early detection of defects, maximum testing coverage, and better quality assurance.
Managed Services: Leverage our Oracle-certified experts for managed services or choose from our managed SaaS service bundle with monthly payout options.
About IT Convergence
IT Convergence is a global Oracle Platinum Partner with a comprehensive service offering across all three pillars of the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), including Consulting (Advisory), Private Cloud (Hosting), Managed Services, Cloud Migration, Integration, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Cybersecurity, Development, RPA, Testing, Training, and Change Management services. We’ve created value for over 1,600 customers globally, including 1/3rd of Fortune 500 companies.
- Oracle Cloud Solutions Provider Expertise (CSPE)
- Oracle Platinum Partner and Oracle Excellence Awards Recipient
- Advisory Board Member of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI)
- Oracle Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Oracle ACE Directors and Deep Functional Expertise
- Gartner Recognition for 10 years (2012-2021)