Accelerating On-prem Oracle EBS to Azure
Oracle EBS was running on an aging in-house infrastructure with costly management & outdated security. EBS version 18.104.22.168 was not recommended / or supported by Oracle to be moved to cloud, however the customer wanted all infrastructure on one cloud - Azure.
- Solving customers one-cloud policy challenge, accelerated the Lift and Shift of EBS with first-time right move to Azure cloud within the committed timelines and minimum application downtime.
- ITC experts provided the customer with the right-sizing of the instance required to ensure optimum performance.
- Along with updated security, configured the application on OEL 6, whereas the maximum support offered by Oracle was OEL/RHEL 5.6
- First time right Lift and shift migration of EBS to Azure, by configuring Oracle EBS 22.214.171.124 on OEL 6 OS.
- Lowered the maintenance cost and enhanced security and performance by migrating to a scalable modern cloud.
- Installed many backported RPMs and setup softlinks to redirect new libraries to older libraries, for the application to be setup.
- Ensured 100% functionalities of EBS were intact and working.
- Post migration support to ensure cost & application optimization.