Global Leader in Color Science and Technology Entrusts ITC
To Implement EBS R12.2 Together With Project Management, Testing & Development
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing of color measurement & management products, as well as solutions that regulate quality in the processing of film and X-rays. The client was previously on a 20-year-old legacy ERP system, looking for an implementation of Oracle EBS R12.2 with a partner that could also help them with the project management, testing and development.
The implementation was very large and complex and the ITC delivery team played
an instrumental role in making the project success.
- Over 55 data conversions & 120+ CEMLIs
- A major customization using Oracle Configurator for Client's Custom Build Orders (CBO)
- ITC carried out the Global Design and Roll out of Oracle R12.2 Financials, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Forecast to Plan and Discrete Manufacturing
- Implementation was completed considering clients standard global processes & preserving clients integration standards, while adopting standard Oracle business process
- Over 55 data conversions, design, development and testing of 120+ CEMLIs, and a major customization using Oracle Configurator for client's Custom Build Orders (CBO)
- Client went live with over 22 Oracle EBS modules in Finance, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Services, and Oracle GTM Cloud on time and budget
- Standardized global business processes using global design approach; Enhanced Reporting and Analytics
- Real time integrations between on-premise Oracle EBS to Oracle GTM Cloud were built
- Customer entrusted ITC with Phase 2 in EMEA, with future phases being planned in APAC as a part of a multi-year global roll out