Global Marine Products Manufacturer Migrates OBIEE 12c to OCI
The client had a complex technology footprint with multiple subsidiaries running OBIEE 12c and Informatica. They wanted to migrate to OCI to achieve high availability, scalability, and improve the performance of their applications. It was a challenge to scale without compromising efficiency and repeatability in process and architecture.
IT Convergence developed a comprehensive OCI migration plan and handled everything from application migration, data conversion, to testing. The OBIEE 12c to OCI migration was a global transformation project and required seamless coordination between IT, Business and Vendors. Working closely with the client, ITC was able to architect production deployments and ensure a smooth migration that reduced outages and disruption to the business.
- 20% faster reporting with higher availability and scalability
- Seamless interoperability in a multi-cloud architecture
- Minimal production cutover downtime and end-user disruption
- Scalable and repeatable future migrations now possible without the need for outsourcing
- Eliminated unnecessary dashboards and reports