Global Recreation & Lifestyle Brands Company
- Production upgrades to the Oracle 19c database version were required in < 36 hours.
- Incorporate the build of a modernized backup and disaster recovery strategy allowing cross-region backups and recovery operations utilizing ITC IP and expertise.
- Enhance existing data output providing more detail in database-related reports.
- Upgrade to Oracle Database 19c within project timelines with repeatable and automated steps in the project minimizing execution efforts.
- Implement custom backup and DR modernization.
- ITC’s proprietary tools and methodologies were adopted allowing for the most efficient and practical use of cloud-based technology minimizing labor and project costs.
- Successful completion of the Oracle database to 19c. The production upgrades were completed in the 36-hour window.
- Implementation and operational rollout of a modern backup and DR strategy providing detailed audit-based reports to meet governance, security and Quality Assurance mandates.
- Project completion with built-in efficiencies and the ability to reuse documentation, allowing for future database upgrades to be completed in less time.