Salesforce.com Integration with Oracle EBS
- Low Budget – High Quality Expectations
- Complex Integration of Customer Data
- Hybrid Customer Model (Custom / Standard TCA) in Oracle EBS
- Oracle Customer Model does not map easily to Sales Force Customer Model
- Oracle EBS is the source of truth for customer data, however customers are maintained in both Oracle EBS and Salesforce
- Requires bi-directional synchronization
- Bi-directional Real-Time Synchronization
After evaluating various enterprise integration software vendors, IT Convergence determined that WSO2 will be the platform that best suits all of our customer’s needs without implicating in a large amount of investment.
WSO2 is the only vendor that offers a complete SOA middleware stack 100% open source that is able to integrate agnostically disparate applications by various vendors, with heterogeneous protocols connecting services, legacy systems and cloud systems seamlessly in an agile and highly cost-effective model.
Following ITC’s recommendations, customer decided to utilize WSO2’s ESB & DSS components to create the integration architecture between Oracle E-Business Suite & Salesforce.com with IT Convergence being the main implementing partner.
IT Convergence created the implementation and architecture strategy based on SOA best practices including: designing and implementing the Canonical Data Model and Error Handling Module. We implemented the WSO2 integration code into production and installed all the infrastructure machine and software setup for test and production instances as well as underlined the database implementation.