IT Convergence helps clients roll-out Oracle Applications overseas.Whether it is Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle ERP Cloud, our approach begins with understanding the client’s global processes to develop the right solution for each customer within every country of their operations. We act as the client’s trusted local partner and provide guidance on:
- Global, Regional and Local Best practices for Business Process Standardization
- Localizations and Compliance with Statutory Requirements
- Language and Cultural Differences
International EBS and Oracle Cloud ERP Experience
Our consultants leverage a mix of local business experience, exposure to multinational reporting requirements, and ERP Best Practices to help ensure the solution you implement meets your success criteria both locally and globally. We specialize in helping global companies roll out their Oracle Applications to new and existing international subsidiaries.
Big enough to Support you Globally but Small Enough to Know you Personally
Our global team of professionals and our network of offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and Asia-Pacific— allows us to quickly mobilize resources across the globe and support your international subsidiaries while providing the executive engagement you need in your headquarters, delivering value from end-to-end.
Our Global ERP Services include:
- Oracle EBS Rollouts and Cloud ERP Rollouts
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Global Program and Project Management
- Training and Change management
OUR EXPERIENCE IN LATAM AND ASIA-PACIFIC
Both in Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the different regulatory obligations and standard business practices can vary from one country to the next. Our Rollout services will ensure compliance with local statutory requirements like Mexico’s Electronic Accounting, Brazil’s Nota Fiscal or China’s Golden Tax, and help your team streamline the processes in your regional subsidiaries.
As a recognized player in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for our unparalleled approach to support Oracle Rollouts, IT Convergence has helped hundreds of global companies to roll out technology to new and existing international subsidiaries in more than 70 countries across Latin America (Central America, South America and the Caribbean) and APAC—making us one of the leading implementation partners in these regions.
GLOBAL INSURANCE BROKING AND RISK MANAGEMENT SERVICES FIRM ROLLS OUT ORACLE EBS R12 ACROSS APAC, EMEA & LATAM WITH THE EXPERT IN GLOBAL ROLLOUTS
Our client is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. They offer risk management, risk consulting, insurance broking, alternative risk financing, and insurance program management services to businesses, government entities, organizations, and individuals around the world.
- +40 countries in scope
- Because of the nature of their operations, the rollouts needed to happen simultaneously
- Compliance with each country’s statutory requirements while applying the corporate standard processes.
- There was no standard business process across the global offices and factories.
5-year program led by IT Convergence resulting in:
- 40+ country global roll out across Europe, Latin America and Asia in multi-phased approach
- Worked closely with the Global HQ on specific requirements that were required for local operations across continents
- Incorporated new Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 functionality, technology and tools
- Standardized the use of the Global Chart of Accounts in the Region
- Financial transformation across client organization by rolling out Oracle Applications to more than forty of their international subsidiaries, establishing “one source of truth” system that could provide strategic guidance and timely decision-making support to all business units globally.
- Ensured compliance with Local Legal Requirements for Transactions and Reporting
- Standardized the use of Global Reporting Tools
- Supplied Processes and IT experience to support Regional Operations after Go Live