In today’s competitive global marketplace, Oracle E-Business Suite can be a powerful ally for lowering costs, improving efficiency and increasing business agility. Too many businesses fail to take full advantage of Oracle. One of the biggest reasons for this breakdown is organizations lack a solid testing strategy to back up investments in expensive ERP systems.
By partnering with ITC, you gain access to extensive ERP implementation experience, Business Process Testing (BPT) expertise, as well as intellectual property to provide an Oracle Applications Testing Solution that drives down the automation effort and facilitates easier maintenance of the test scripts.
- Oracle Application Testing Suite OATS: a powerful, integrated testing solution for ensuring application quality, performance and reliability
- Oracle Functional Testing Open Script:automates the Functional Testing & regression testing
- Oracle Test Manager: automates the Test process management, requirements and defect tracking.
- Oracle Load Testing: automates the Performance & Load Testing
Benefits of Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS)
Oracle Applications Testing Suite is a reliable and easy-to-use automated test tool which reduces the need for Manual Testing and accelerates the test process. This robust, integrated solution delivers test management, load stress testing and functional testing in a single product suite.
OATS comes with pre-built automated test scripts for testing EBS application transactions and doesn’t need any programming expertise from test developers. By using the same easy-to-use open script tool for Functional Testing and Load Testing, OATS increases productivity and lowers the associated Total Cost of Ownership. OATS benefits include:
- A shared function library, test collaboration and management functionality, and test script modularizing
- Check point definition, which allows you to define expected behaviour and test the application’s actual behaviour against it
- Powerful java-based Eclipse IDE Framework, which facilitates additional business logic and custom validations after functional recording and check points