Oracle OpenWorld 2019 (OOW19) is happening in a few weeks and we couldn’t be more excited for it. We know that in recent years the main focus of Oracle has been all about the Cloud, and while more companies are moving to the Cloud in some capacity, there’s still a big percentage of companies keeping their Oracle EBS On-premise.
For all these companies that want to learn more about how to maximize and modernize their Oracle EBS investment, below you will find all the Oracle EBS sessions at OOW19 by topic:
- General Session: Oracle E-Business Suite: Strategy and Updates. In this session Cliff Godwin, SVP EBS Development at Oracle, will give all the updates on Oracle EBS. You will also learn the benefits you can expect to receive from both cloud and on-premise Oracle EBS investments and come away with an understanding of the value Oracle EBS applications deliver now and in the future. The session will happen on Monday, 16 Sep 10:00am, Moscone West: Room 2006/2008.
- Oracle EBS Highlights. These are the must-see sessions for Oracle EBS at OOW19. They cover different topics and areas of Oracle EBS.
- Sessions on Upgrading to EBS 12.2. For companies in Release 12.1 or earlier, these sessions will provide more information on crucial roadmap and project planning considerations for organizations that are thinking to upgrade. Attend these sessions to gain an understanding of the new capabilities in Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2, and use that knowledge as input for your planning on how to further leverage Oracle E-Business Suite to meet your company’s needs.
- Sessions on Oracle EBS Technology. These sessions cover different tools and technologies that expand the capabilities of Oracle EBS. Some of these tools are: Enterprise Command Center (ECC), Oracle Cloud Manager, and Oracle EBS Analyzers.
- Sessions on Oracle EBS on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. In these sessions hear about the latest automations to lift and shift, provision, and managing Oracle E-Business Suite running on Oracle Cloud.
- Sessions on Oracle EBS ERP, HCM and SCM. Learn about the latest in Oracle EBS ERP, HCM and SCM solutions that enable a wide variety of businesses to support a vast, disparate set of operational and strategic processes. You will also learn about the latest innovations in these products, including the new business dashboards powered by the enterprise command center, and get your questions answered by experts.
- Sessions on Customer Support Services for Oracle EBS. In these sessions, you will learn more about the benefits of Oracle Applications Unlimited for your on-premises Oracle EBS application. You will also hear all the updates around Oracle Premier Support.
Should you Upgrade to EBS or Migrate to Oracle Cloud?
Oracle E-Business Suite customers are going through a challenging maze. While organizations have a mandate to move to Cloud-based solutions, this is not the only pressure they face. IT Leaders also have to address the need for new and better features, keep their operations functioning, and stay in support.
Companies need to be clear about their reasons for change, the effort it would take them and also the fit for their operations to be able to focus on innovating where it matters.
About Our Technology Advisory Services
ITC can help you sort this out. We provide unbiased advice to define the best roadmap for you, taking into account your current business processes, IT footprint and areas of opportunity for innovation.
Request our assessment below and take your technology roadmap at your own pace.