Global Manufacturer of Health and Safety Protection Solutions relies on IT Convergence
The client, an Oracle EBS R12.2.5 user, had just acquired a company that was running another ERP System (Microsoft Dynamics). As part of the assimilation process, the client needed ITC to assess both companies’ ERP systems, review their business processes, provide integration recommendations and implement those recommendations.
To integrate both companies’ ERP systems, the following items needed to be accomplished:
- Understand the business processes of both companies and how they map to EBS
- Define future business requirements as a result of absorption and migration of the Acquired Company (AC)
- Identify deltas/gaps between Client’s Oracle EBS and acquired company’s Microsoft Dynamics
- Provide recommendations and estimates to close gaps
- Provide estimate to integrate the acquired company on Client’s Oracle EBS
ITC conducted workshops with Business and IT teams from both the Parent and acquired company, providing recommendations to both.
Through these workshops ITC was able to assess and categorize the following Business Scenarios:
- Current Client’s EBS processes that AC can adopt with no changes
- Current Client’s EBS processes that AC can adopt with some changes
- Standard EBS processes AC can adopt that are not currently used by Client
- AC processes that require new custom extension to EBS
- Other Recommendations for AC