30% Cost reduction with Agile & Frictionless Oracle ERP & Salesforce Integration
A leading manufacturer of high-performance pipe products, had ITC as their go-to partner for their enterprise application services. We provide global and regional R12 rollout consulting services, Oracle SOA implementation, UPK development services, Oracle HCM Cloud implementation project with full Integration Architecture, testing, and training. As they were facing performance & scalability issues, they wanted to migrate & integrate their complex Oracle SOA on-premise to Oracle SOA Cloud Service & iPaaS.
- No clear visibility to integration flows, errors and issues took a long time to resolve with 65 file-based integrations, using different mechanisms
- Support, Administration, DBAs, and Developers were understaffed & overworked
- Aging infrastructure which was unable to manage a growing number of interfaces and integration volumes
- Under licensed, hence compliance was going to be very expensive
- IT Convergence successfully migrated Oracle SOA on-premise to Oracle SOA Cloud Service & iPaaS, accommodating all future integrations and migrating the existing ESI and SOA integrations from on-premise to the cloud.
- Several integrations in the new solution were implemented keeping a long-term application roadmap without applying additional burden on existing resources.
- Our Cloud Managed Services team continued to provide robust white-glove support for their Oracle applications portfolio, catering to any innovation requirement their business entails.
- Assessment & advisory of current on-premise SOA integrations, for alignment with business needs, was the foundation of a long-term enterprise integration architecture and roadmap
- Designed and implemented Oracle SOA Cloud Service and Managed Oracle File Transfer Cloud Service to consolidate hundreds of integration resulting in increased system availability by 20%
- Implemented SOA Cloud Service foundation framework allowing for a centralized, flexible, scalable, and agile integration platform resulting in a reduction of cost of ownership by 30%
- Streamlined & improved sales organizational productivity by 30% by building framework extension composites for Oracle EBS to Salesforce two-way integration on SOA Cloud Services iPaaS
- Advanced capabilities for monitoring and troubleshooting using BAM dashboards allowing for rapid remediation of issues and errors
- Streamlined new integrations & SOA licensing model and capabilities, enabling faster decisions for future state integration`