30% Cost reduction with Agile & Frictionless Oracle ERP & Salesforce Integration
- No clear visibility to integration flows, errors and issues took a long time to resolve with 65 file-based integrations, using different mechanisms
- Support, Administration, DBAs, and Developers were understaffed & overworked
- Aging infrastructure which was unable to manage a growing number of interfaces and integration volumes
- Under the license, hence compliance was going to be very expensive
- IT Convergence successfully migrated Oracle SOA on-premise to Oracle SOA Cloud Service & iPaaS, accommodating all future integrations and migrating the existing ESI and SOA integrations from on-premise to the cloud.
- Several integrations in the new solution were implemented keeping a long-term application roadmap without applying additional burden on existing resources.
- Our Cloud Managed Services team continued to provide robust white-glove support for their Oracle applications portfolio, catering to any innovation requirement their business entails.
- Assessment & advisory of current on-premise SOA integrations, for alignment with business needs, was the foundation of a long-term enterprise integration architecture and roadmap
- Designed and implemented Oracle SOA Cloud Service and Managed Oracle File Transfer Cloud Service to consolidate hundreds of integration resulting in increased system availability by 20%
- Implemented SOA Cloud Service foundation framework allowing for a centralized, flexible, scalable, and agile integration platform resulting in a reduction of cost of ownership by 30%
- Streamlined & improved sales organizational productivity by 30% by building framework extension composites for Oracle EBS to Salesforce two-way integration on SOA Cloud Services iPaaS
- Advanced capabilities for monitoring and troubleshooting using BAM dashboards allowing for rapid remediation of issues and errors
- Streamlined new integrations & SOA licensing model and capabilities, enabling faster decisions for future state integration`