Managed Workplace Solutions Provider implements Oracle ADWC
The client wanted to enhance their reporting performance for their Oracle EBS and Salesforce data. They selected Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse Cloud (ADWC) as they were looking to reduce hardware costs by eliminating on-premise servers.
The client wanted to move their on-premise data warehouse to Oracle ADWC. They were running an older version of Oracle Database (184.108.40.206) for their E-Business Suite. As they were not running the latest 12c version of the database, there were complications while loading data to the cloud using ODI's Knowledge Module. ITC did some troubleshooting to resolve the issues and used ODI on Oracle Cloud Marketplace to load the data to Oracle ADWC. We also integrated the data from both Oracle EBS and Salesforce in Oracle ADWC and connected it with Tableau Online for better reporting performance.
- Faster access to Oracle EBS and Salesforce data
- Improved reporting performance in Tableau
- Ability to deploy advanced machine learning algorithms
- Lower hardware costs by eliminating on-premise servers
- Reduced maintenance costs and effort with ADWC
- Zero downtime during the migration
- Automatic provisioning, patching, upgrades, backups, data storage optimization, and query performance