Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation and Support for a Leading Biotech Company
- The client was in the process of implementing Oracle ERP Cloud but their implementation partner was unable to complete all project activities required for go-live
- The client had a small IT department and needed a partner who could support the ongoing release and defect management along with managed services and support for Oracle ERP Cloud and third-party integrations
- The client needed a partner who could also interface directly with the business to manage existing & support new enhancements
- ITC completed the setup and configuration of the client's production environment in accordance with the predefined project plan and existing configuration documentation. Pre-prod configuration and documented all setups.
- ITC provided Hyper care Support (post-production implementation support) to their IT team and end-users. Evaluated the current environment, architecture, processes, and open issues to define a plan for the seamless transition of ongoing support and development from the implementation team to the managed services team.
- Configured the production environment as per the pre-defined project plan
- Seamless transition of ongoing support & development from the implementation team to the managed services team
- Predictable maintenance and support costs for Oracle ERP Cloud and its integrations
- Better performance and reduced downtime due to proactive maintenance and continuous process improvements
- Reduced overall costs and risk due to better compliance and security