Oracle ERP Cloud Implementation and Support for Leading Biotech Company
Setup and Configuration, Post-Production Implementation Support, and Managed Services
The client is a leading genetic medicines company focused on developing and commercializing innovative products for serious rare neuromuscular diseases. They are a clinical stage company, developing a compelling portfolio of innovative AAV-based genetic medicines.
The client was in the process of implementing Oracle ERP Cloud but their implementation partner was unable to complete the project. In addition to ongoing release, defect management, and enhancements, they were seeking a vendor to provide managed services and ongoing support for Oracle ERP Cloud and its integrations with third-party systems.
ITC completed the setup and configuration of the client's production environment in accordance with the predefined project plan and existing configuration documentation. We completed pre-prod configuration and documented all setups and configurations according to the client's requirements.
ITC provided Hypercare Support (post-production implementation support) to their IT team and end users. We evaluated the current environment, architecture, processes, and open issues to define a plan for the seamless transition of ongoing support and development from the implementation team to the managed services team.
- Configured the production environment as per the pre-defined project plan
- Seamless transition of ongoing support and development from the implementation team to the managed services team
- Predictable maintenance and support costs for Oracle ERP Cloud and its integrations
- Better performance and reduced downtime due to proactive maintenance and continuous process improvements
- Reduced overall costs and risk due to better compliance and security