IT Convergence helps US-based Retail Jewelry Chain integrate Oracle EBS with Salesforce.com with the most cost-effective middleware solution
By partnering with IT Convergence, our customer was able to fully synchronize their key applications avoiding double entries and duplicated data throughout their system environment, shortening the time to handle customers and increasing overall efficiency in processing transactions by having a fully automated framework.
US-based retail jewelry chain, specialized in engagement rings with over 20 stores nationwide. The company was founded in 1921 and has its Headquarters in California.
- Low Budget – High Quality Expectations
- Complex Integration of Customer Data under hybrid environment, connecting data between Oracle E-Business Suite, Salesforce.com & custom POS application.
- Bi-directional Real-Time Synchronization
- Our Integration software assessment suggested that WSO2 ESB was the best fit to address customer’s challenges & requirements
- Established an agile SOA framework using best practices to accommodate future enterprise integrations on business processes
- Successfully carried out the Oracle EBS & Salesforce.com integration project under a robust, reliable & cost-effective solution scalable for future integrations