IT Convergence Completes Type 2 SOC 1 / Type 2 SOC 2 Bi-annual Examination
Dallas, TX July 6, 2020 – IT Convergence is pleased to announce that it has completed the Type 2 SOC 1 and Type 2 SOC 2 examination from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Conducted by an independent CPA firm for the scope of service described below, the examination affirms ITC’s effort to prevent, or detect and correct, errors or omissions in the information it provides to user entities.
Type 2 SOC 1 – General Controls Supporting the Cloud & Managed Services (CMS)
Type 2 SOC 2 – Non-financial reporting controls as they relate to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy of CMS Systems
Review Date / Period:
June 1, 2019, to May 31, 2020
Schellman & Company, Inc.
As part of the examination, ITC was required to provide a thorough description of its proprietary technologies and processes as well as describe the suitability of the controls ITC has in place to ensure it achieves its objectives for data confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
The independent audit company concluded:
• The description ITC provided fairly presents the CMS system that was designed and implemented throughout the period.
• ITC’s controls were suitably designed to provide reasonable assurance that the control objectives would be achieved if the controls operated effectively throughout the period.
• ITC’s controls operated effectively to provide reasonable assurance that the control objectives, stated in the description, were achieved throughout the period.
The next evaluation for Type 2 SOC 1 will take place in November 2020.
IT Convergence is a global Oracle Platinum Partner with a comprehensive service offering across all three pillars of the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), including Consulting (Advisory), Private Cloud (Hosting), Managed Services, Cloud Migration, Integration, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Cybersecurity, Development, RPA, Testing, Training, and Change Management services.
We’ve created value for over 1,100 customers globally, including 1/3rd of Fortune 500 companies.
• Our Cloud solutions and migration strategies are specifically tailored to meet our customers’ business needs, driving effective Cloud adoption across the enterprise, while enabling digital transformation.
• As a trusted advisor, we work proactively and strategically with our customers in their IT and business transformations across multi-year engagements and diverse industry verticals, while providing efficiency gains by minimizing manual labor and burden.
• ITC is recognized as both Oracle Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) and Oracle Cloud Managed Service Provider under Platinum Partner status.
• Gartner Magic Quadrant recognition across the full life cycle of Oracle application services, spanning project-based implementation and multiyear application management services (AMS).