Dallas, Texas – March 23, 2022:
IT Convergence, a global Oracle Platinum Partner & Cloud Solutions Provider Expertise (CSPE), for Oracle solutions, announced today that it was mentioned as a Representative Vendor in Gartner’s Market Guide for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services. 1 This inclusion reinforces its Oracle award-winning reputation as a trusted cloud partner. Read about Gartner’s assessment criteria mapped with IT Convergence capabilities in this report. Download the report now.
The Gartner report used several key criterias in evaluating which firms should be included in its list, including: Oracle and OCI skills bench strength, SLAs, business outcomes, geographic coverage, track record, references, challenges, and management tools. IT Convergence met all the key inclusion criteria to be on the list. Notable to mention are:
- “Have additional capabilities running Oracle Workloads on the only other Oracle-recognized cloud platforms for their workload, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Provide customers with remotely delivered services
- Are experts in the following aspects of Oracle and OCI environments:
- Building/migrating workloads
- Running/management of platforms
- Optimization & innovation
- Have OCI Gen 1 and Gen 2 experience
- Utilize either their own internal cloud management platform and/or Oracle Solution Manager or the new Oracle Cloud Observability and Management Platform
- Can be focused on hybrid IT and/or distributed cloud
- Have Oracle Partner Certifications and/or are upgrading to the Oracle Partner Network (see Oracle Partner Finder).
- Overcome OCI hurdles such as Microsoft SQL Server or immaturity of disaster recovery in all availability domains”
The Oracle CSPE Partner program affords clients a single contract and a single point of contact, accountable to manage their consulting, development, application, operations and modernization requirements for Oracle IaaS and PaaS platforms.
We believe our inclusion validates why IT Leaders rely on and trust IT Convergence for their Cloud transformation efforts with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure,” said Dheeraj Bharadwaj, COO, IT Convergence. “Our relentless pace for customer satisfaction, zeal to deliver first-time right solutions, along with accelerating OCI migration efforts by upto 25% or more, with internally developed tools and proprietary methodologies, as well as management tools offered on OCI.”
Beyond capabilities for on-premises, off-premises and multicloud migrations and management solutions ITC has deep expertise in delivering solutions for EBS/Advanced Supply Chain Planning, RAC, DR, APEX custom migrations & OBIEE.
1.Gartner, Market Guide for Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Professional and Managed Services, Tobi Bet, Sr Director Analyst, 16 March 2022
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About IT Convergence
IT Convergence, for the last 24 years have been serving customers, across all three pillars of the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), including Consulting (Advisory), Private Cloud (Hosting), Managed Services, Cloud Migration, Integration, Business Intelligence/Analytics, Cybersecurity, Development, RPA, Testing, Training, and Change Management services. Having served more than 1,500 customers from 11 global offices in more than 70 countries, our cloud solutions and migration strategies are specifically tailored to meet customers’ business needs, driving effective Cloud adoption across the enterprise, enabling their digital transformation initiatives.
For more information visit www.itconvergence.com.